ALSO Provider Course - Online Portion - 2017
Release Date: March 21, 2017
Prescribed credit available: 9 credits
Estimated time to complete online portion: Approx. 9 hours
1. Take the Pre-Assessment (required).
2. Review the materials for each Session and complete the required post-assessment that follows.
3. When you have completed all of the chapters and their quizzes, take the final Post-Assessment. You must pass the course Post-Assessment with at least 80% accuracy to earn credit and attend the live portion of the course.
4. Claim credit in order to generate the Letter of Participation. A letter of participation must be provided to course sponsor to attend the live portion of the ALSO Provider Course.
You may review any previously completed step at any time. All of the sessions must be completed in order to complete the course.
Upon completion of this activity, you should be able to:
1. Discuss methods of managing pregnancy and birth urgencies and emergencies, which standardizes the skills of practicing maternity care providers.
2. Demonstrate content and skill acquisition as evidenced by successful completion of course examination, skills workstations, and group or megadelivery testing stations.
Total possible CME credit: 9 Prescribed credits