Infant, Child and Adolescent Medicine Self-Study Package
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Improve adherence to evidence-based clinical guidelines in practice.
- Synthesize appropriate diagnosis and treatment plan for common pediatric conditions in both the outpatient and inpatient setting.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with the patient and the patient’s caregiver to ensure that diagnosis and treatment recommendations are understood.
- Recognize when to refer to or consult with other specialists to provide optimal patient care.
- Assess cultural factors in the health industry and modify management plans to accommodate the patient’s cultural influences. Assess the need for and establish plans to acquire training in cultural competency.
Release date: August 15, 2013
Click any of the linked session titles below to get started.