Test - CME Free to Members
Release Date: July 26, 2016
Upon completion of this CME activity, you should be able to:
1. Demonstrate comprehensive insight into recent women’s health initiatives.
2. Formulate evaluation and treatment plans related to various health issues throughout a woman’s life cycle.
3. Construct an individual wellness plan.
4. Discuss the unique aspects of medical care for women.
5. Identify and assist victims of physical, emotional and sexual violence and abuse.
6. Differentiate specific issues, disease processes, and treatments based on gender and ethnicity.
Click any of the linked session titles below to get started.