Asthma: Pediatrics and Adults
1. Identify a treatment rational for the patient who presents with status asthmaticus.
2. Describe the medical treatment of the allergic patient.
3. Recognize a pharmacologic therapy in the treatment of asthma.
4. State the current NIH guidelines for the treatment of chronic asthma.
5. Describe the step approach to asthma management in pregnancy.
View technical requirements (opens in a new window).
View CME credit information (opens in a new window).
View AAFP staff list (opens in a new window).
View disclosures and disclaimers (opens in a new window).
All materials herein are protected by copyright and are for the sole, personal use of the purchaser. No part of the written, oral, and broadcast production may be copied, duplicated, replicated or retransmitted without the prior permission of the applicable copyright owner.
The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of a copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000.
Dana E. King, MD, MS, FAAFP, Professor and Chair, Department of Family Medicine, West Virginia University Health Science Center, Morgantown, West Virginia
- 0.75 AAFP prescribed