Cardiac Dysrhythmias: Part 1 Atrial Arrhythmias
Return to all Care of Cardiovascular Conditions 1st Edition sessions.
Estimated time to complete session: 60 mins.
Upon completion of this session, you should be able to:
1. Differentiate the types of atrial arrhythmias
2. Outline a management plan for the patient diagnosed with atrial fibrillation
3. Explain the evidence-based recommended management (including referral decisions) for differing atrial arrhythmias
4. Determine which patients may be at risk for a fatal cardiac arrhythmia with use of azithromycin or levofloxacin.
5. Develop collaborative care plans with patients diagnosed with chronic arrhythmias, including a plan for monitoring medication adherence.
View technical requirements (opens in a new window).
View CME credit information (opens in a new window).
View disclosures and disclaimers (opens in a new window).
All materials herein are protected by copyright and are for the sole, personal use of the purchaser. No part of the written, oral, and broadcast production may be copied, duplicated, replicated or retransmitted without the prior permission of the applicable copyright owner.
The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of a copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000.
Jonathon M. Firnhaber, MD, FAAFP, Associate Professor, Residency Director, Department of Family Medicine, Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina College of Medicine; Centre for Family Medicine, Winter Park, Florida
- 1.00 AAFP prescribed