COPD, Lung Cancer, OSA, Sarcoidosis
Estimated time to complete session: 60 min.
1. Explain the common approach(es) to diagnosis and treatment of COPD.
2. Summarize risk stratification and treatment in patients with a COPD exacerbation.
3. State the USPSTF recommendation on screening for lung cancer.
4. Describe the diagnosis and treatment of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).
5. Summarize the risks associated with untreated OSA.
6. Discuss the clinical manifestations, evaluation and treatment of Sarcoidosis.
View technical requirements (opens in a new window).
View CME credit information (opens in a new window).
View disclosures and disclaimers (opens in a new window).
All materials herein are protected by copyright and are for the sole, personal use of the purchaser. No part of the written, oral, and broadcast production may be copied, duplicated, replicated or retransmitted without the prior permission of the applicable copyright owner.
The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of a copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000.
Dana King, MD, MS, FAAFP, Professor and Chair, Department of Family Medicine, West Virginia University Health Science Center, Morgantown, West Virginia
- 1.00 AAFP prescribed