1. Distinguish primary and secondary causes of otalgia.
2. Evaluate the use of antibiotics vs.symptomatic treatment in cases of otalgia.
3. Differentiate between infectious and noninfectious pharyngitis.
4. Judge treatment options for pharyngitis.
5. Evaluation and management of acute sinusitis.
6. Management of acute epistaxis.
View technical requirements (opens in a new window).
View CME credit information (opens in a new window).
View AAFP staff list (opens in a new window).
View disclosures and disclaimers (opens in a new window).
Materials/Contents are not to be reproduced, published or distributed, in whole or in part, in any form or medium, without the express written permission of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
© 2013 American Academy of Family Physicians.
Kim Yu, MD, FAAFP, Staff Urgent Care Physician, Covenant Hospital and Medexpress, Frankenmuth, Michigan
- 0.75 AAFP prescribed