Geriatric Women's Health
1. Recognize that women's longevity often results in more years of functional dependence.
2. Identify key areas for chronic disease and disability prevention in older women.
3. Review incontinence differential and treatment options.
4. Become familiar with latest recommendations & controversy regarding screening for breast, cervical, and ovarian cancer in older women.
5. Evaluate current literature and guidelines regarding menopausal hormone therapy.
View technical requirements (opens in a new window).
View CME credit information (opens in a new window).
View AAFP staff list (opens in a new window).
View disclosures and disclaimers (opens in a new window).
© 2013 American Academy of Family Physicians. Materials/Contents are not to be reproduced, published or distributed, in whole or in part, in any form or medium, without the express written permission of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000.
Irene Hamrick, MD, FAAFP, AGSF, Associate Professor of Family Medicine, Director of Geriatric Services, University of Wisconsin, Madison
- 1.00 AAFP prescribed