Managing Menstrual Disorders
- Assess the etiologies of abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Clarify the appropriate diagnostic strategies for evaluating abnormal bleeding
- Review the major etiologies of dysfunctional uterine bleeding (DUB)
- Discuss the various therapeutic interventions for the management of DUB and menorrhagia
- Define a diagnostic and therapeutic approach to the patient with amenorrhea.
View technical requirements (opens in a new window).
View CME credit information (opens in a new window).
View AAFP staff list (opens in a new window).
View disclosures (opens in a new window).
View disclaimers (opens in a new window).
© 2012 American Academy of Family Physicians. Materials/Contents are not to be reproduced, published or distributed, in whole or in part, in any form or medium, without the express written permission of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000.
David Weismiller, MD, ScM, FAAFP, Professor, Department of Family Medicine, Brody School of Medicine; Associate Provost, East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina
- 0.75 AAFP prescribed