- Identify the diagnosis and management of common shoulder disorders including rotator cuff injuries, bursitis and adhesive capsulitis
- Recognize the unique characteristics of olecranon bursitis
- Diagnose and manage common wrist disorders including carpal tunnel syndrome and ganglion cyst
- Diagnose and manage anterior knee pain
- Diagnose and manage medial heel pain
View technical requirements (opens in a new window).
View CME credit information (opens in a new window).
View AAFP staff list (opens in a new window).
View disclosures (opens in a new window).
View disclaimers (opens in a new window).
© 2012 American Academy of Family Physicians. Materials/Contents are not to be reproduced, published or distributed, in whole or in part, in any form or medium, without the express written permission of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000.
Joseph Garry, MD, FAAFP, Department of Family and Community Medicine, Department of Orthopedics, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- 0.75 AAFP prescribed