- List the management recommendations for clavicle fractures
- Recognize the diagnosis and management of nursemaid’s elbow
- Diagnose and manage a limp in a child (SCFE, LCP, toxic synovitis)
- Cite the principles of traction apophysitis and describe common locations
- List the current recommendations for limiting athletic participation
View technical requirements (opens in a new window).
View CME credit information (opens in a new window).
View AAFP staff list (opens in a new window).
View disclosures (opens in a new window).
View disclaimers (opens in a new window).
© 2012 American Academy of Family Physicians. Materials/Contents are not to be reproduced, published or distributed, in whole or in part, in any form or medium, without the express written permission of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000.
Joseph Garry, MD, FAAFP, Department of Family and Community Medicine, Department of Orthopedics, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- 0.75 AAFP prescribed