Pediatric Orthopedics: A Clinical Review
Estimated time to complete session: 45 min.
1. Know the key factors of common pediatric orthopedic problems.
2. Cite the causes of intoeing.
3. Cite the common hip conditions in the pediatric and adolescent population.
4. Know the common apophysitides affecting children.
5. Describe the musculoskeletal complications of obesity in this population
6. Describe benign nocturnal limb pains of childhood.
View technical requirements (opens in a new window).
View CME credit information (opens in a new window).
View disclosures and disclaimers (opens in a new window).
All materials herein are protected by copyright and are for the sole, personal use of the purchaser. No part of the written, oral, and broadcast production may be copied, duplicated, replicated or retransmitted without the prior permission of the applicable copyright owner.
The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of a copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000.
Joseph Garry, MD, FAAFP, FACSM, Associate Professor, Sports Medicine Division, Department of Family Medicine and Community Health, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- 0.75 AAFP prescribed