1. Analyze ways a team-based practice can improve clinician and financial performance.
2. Improve communication between the physician and their care team.
3. Evaluate for systems change strategies to improve the care team.
4. Use patient-centered care concepts to support the patients’ needs.
5. Apply quality improvement tools to the practice.
View technical requirements (opens in a new window).
View CME credit information (opens in a new window).
View AAFP staff list (opens in a new window).
View disclosures and disclaimers (opens in a new window).
© 2013 American Academy of Family Physicians. Materials/Contents are not to be reproduced, published or distributed, in whole or in part, in any form or medium, without the express written permission of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000.
Lisa K. Price, MD, Lead Medical Director, InnovAge Greater Colorado PACE, Denver
- 0.75 AAFP prescribed