Selected Issues in Women's Health
Estimated time to complete session: 60 min.
1. Discuss what is known about risk factors for common malignancies.
2. Recommend methods of screening for cancer in women.
3. Discuss the management of vasomotor instability and atrophic vaginitis.
4. Describe principles of patient selection regarding contraceptives.
5. Discuss the contraindications for various contraceptive methods.
6. State the indications regarding methods of emergency contraception.
7. Summarize the basic steps for the initial evaluation of the infertile couple.
8. Review the diagnosis and management of common breast issues.
View technical requirements (opens in a new window).
View CME credit information (opens in a new window).
View disclosures and disclaimers (opens in a new window).
All materials herein are protected by copyright and are for the sole, personal use of the purchaser. No part of the written, oral, and broadcast production may be copied, duplicated, replicated or retransmitted without the prior permission of the applicable copyright owner.
The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of a copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000.
David G. Weismiller, MD, ScM, FAAFP, Course Chair, Professor, Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Nevada School of Medicine, Las Vegas, Nevada
- 1.00 AAFP prescribed