Trauma and Wound Care
1. Review the ABCs of trauma care.
2. Recognize and identify treatment for blunt head trauma.
3. Recognize common injuries associated with child abuse.
4. Evaluate and triage complicated extremity trauma.
5. Develop wound care strategies for common lacerations.
6. Recognize when to administer tetanus prophylaxis.
View technical requirements (opens in a new window).
View CME credit information (opens in a new window).
View disclosures and disclaimers (opens in a new window).
All materials herein are protected by copyright and are for the sole, personal use of the purchaser. No part of the written, oral, and broadcast production may be copied, duplicated, replicated or retransmitted without the prior permission of the applicable copyright owner.
The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of a copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000.
Robert Dachs, MD, FAAFP, Clinical Associate Professor and Director of Research, Ellis Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program, Albany Medical College, Albany, New York
- 0.75 AAFP prescribed