Grief and Bereavement
Estimated time to complete session: 75 mins.
Upon completion of this session, you should be able to:
1. Screen patients and family members for anticipatory grief and determine needed interventions.
2. Compare healthy vs. complicated grief
3. Identify risk factors for complicated grief and bereavement.
4. Provide evidence-based screening and intervention to surviving family members for complicated grief and depression.
5. Identify resources available to assist bereaved children.
View technical requirements (opens in a new window).
View CME credit information (opens in a new window).
View disclosures and disclaimers (opens in a new window).
All materials herein are protected by copyright and are for the sole, personal use of the purchaser. No part of the written, oral, and broadcast production may be copied, duplicated, replicated or retransmitted without the prior permission of the applicable copyright owner.
The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of a copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000.
Lucy Stasi, RN, BSN, MSN, CHPN, Red and Blue Team Manager, Kansas City Hospice, Overland Park, Kansas
Erin Nielsen, LCSW, ACHP-SW, Palliative Care Social Worker, University of Colorado Hospital, Director of Operations, The Holding Group, Denver
- 1.00 AAFP prescribed