This activity contains two courses that walk you through the business and financial planning of starting a direct primary care practice.
Release date: March 15, 2019
Estimated time to complete: 32 minutes
At the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Determine the initial steps to establish and launch a new direct primary care (DPC) practice
- Identify the key aspects of a business plan
- Evaluate financial planning concepts to manage business finances
- Estimate practice startup costs
- Calculate ongoing costs, patient fees, and revenue for structuring your membership fees
View technical requirements (opens in a new window).
Bethany Burk, Quality and Practice Strategist
All materials herein are protected by copyright and are for the sole, personal use of the purchaser. No part of the written, oral, and broadcast production may be copied, duplicated, replicated or retransmitted without the prior permission of the applicable copyright owner.
The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of a copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000.
This course does not carry CME credit.