Estimated time to complete session: 60 mins.
Upon completion of this session, you should be able to:
1. Apply validated screening tools to the evaluation of patients at risk for PTSD.
2. Outline evidence-based, recommended strategies for the management of PTSD symptoms.
3. Using shared decision-making, develop a plan of care that includes patient’s preferences for treatment interventions.
4. Identify community resources available to augment medical and psychological treatments.
5. Develop a protocol for screening patients with PTSD for common comorbidities.
View technical requirements (opens in a new window).
View CME credit information (opens in a new window).
View disclosures and disclaimers (opens in a new window).
All materials herein are protected by copyright and are for the sole, personal use of the purchaser. No part of the written, oral, and broadcast production may be copied, duplicated, replicated or retransmitted without the prior permission of the applicable copyright owner.
The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of a copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000.
Ahsan A. Naseem, MD – Medical Director Bryan Heartland Psychiatry, Bryan Physician Network, Lincoln, Nebraska
- 1.00 AAFP prescribed